Super Mario has to be my all time favorite classic game... along with DOOM! I think that these two games have paved the way to the modern games... they invented and changed the way we played games and created a new dimension to them, especially DOOM which to my knowledge was the first 3D game... I wasn't really old enough to play DOOM growing up.. but I do wonder how much of a shock DOOM was to those used to just playing 2d flat games all the time... These two games evolved gaming.. Super Mario is still going strong today.. I have  no idea how many super Mario games there are now but I bet there are hundreds... I guess that is precisely what happens when you create something good it just keeps on coming.. though even though the graphics and technology is miles better since the 90's The original ones where the best super Mario's by a long shot!

0 Responses on " "

Post a Comment